Friday, November 18, 2011

Still here, folks!




Yeah, I know it's been a while since the last episode. But rest assured, the podcast is alive and well. Because of the time involved in editing each episode, and because of the inevitable delays that Real Life imposes on the production of the podcast, I've been working on building a cushion of episodes to have on hand & ready to drop. The plan is to have at least 2 episodes already done by the time the team & I get together to record a new one. That way, I can have an episode ready to go while I'm editing the latest recording.

As of today, the last episode to drop was number 19. I'm currently finishing up the editing on episode 21. So while there has been a bit of a lag since the last episode, HOPEFULLY, future shows will drop more regularly and more frequently.

Anyway, thanks to everyone out there who has been checking out the podcast; your support is GREATLY appreciated.

Episode 20 will be up soon. ^_^

-Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment